วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 3


Date: 22/07/2016


This week, I learned outside the class that is seminar in my major. I learned about "Linguistics and Language Teaching" by Miss. Budsaba Kanoksilapatham from Silpakorn University. First, She taught about teaching methods pedagogy and linguistic competence. Next, I learned phonetics and phonology. She taught me how to pronounce the letter “h”, consonant sounds (think, thank, them, the) and vowel sounds (guess, said, bread, friend, full-fool, back-bag). Then, I learned to stress vocabulary such as ceremony, atom, sofa, occur, comfortable etc. Also, I learned about Collocations (economic crisis, red rose, black and white) Pragmatics, Sociolinguistics, and Lexical Semantics, which was American English and British English. For example, apartment, eraser, pants are American English but flat, rubber, trousers are British English. Besides, I learned about discourse that was written vs spoken language in English, I also learned about corpus linguistics. I joined the seminar about Applying Linguistics for Teaching. I learned many important things in Linguistics and it could to develop my English skills and prepared me to be a good teacher in the future.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates