วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 6

Date: 9/08/2016

This week, My teacher taught me about Antconc program.  I learnt about how to use AntConc. First, teacher taught me searched some words that I interested in and saved my information into notepad. When, I used  Antconc program, I open files from notepad and click word list it showed me many words. Then, I looked about the concordances and the frequency of words. After that, I looked for Local grammar Style and Content knowledge. In addition, teacher taught me to use English-Thai parallel corpora from http://www.arts.chula.ac.th/~ling/ParaConc/ teacher gave some examples the English words that have many different meaning in Thai meaning such as, friend, smart and teacher.




0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates