วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 10

13/09/2016
    
This week I learnt about the research Computer Assisted Language Learning and English Language Teaching in Thailand: Overview. I learnt Studies on CALL in the Thai Context. It was found that the students had positive attitudes towards using the computer program as it helped them improve their listening and speaking skills. Also, I've learnt about how to use program Adobe Captivate Teacher taught me to create Adobe Captivate First, I create the blank project and size 1048*768. Then, teacher taught me to create register, welcome, and menu, etc. Finally, I learnt how to make the test in this program and link flame into another flame when we click and I could add picture, audio, or video into my CALL.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Homestay Bukit Gambang

Blogger Templates